Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap!!!! :)

So what if I'm a total copycat and doing a recap like everyone else?
Yeah. That's what I thought.












(Awful picture, but whatevs) For the first time in history, all of the Alexander family was actually together. We came from Washington, Arizona, Nevada, and Iraq, and it was so amazing to have everyone together.












I finally turned 14, and got an awesome birthday cake! :)








Got to go through the Gila Valley temple before it was dedicated. Can somebody say beautiful?

Hosted a Eclipse premiere (well my mom did, but same diff). Sarah came too. ;)








I, Victoria Renae Alexander, was inducted as a princess, and became Princess Monroe. Twas grand.
(BeeTeeDubs, this picture rules my life.)










I started to get into photography. Still definitely a newbie and honing my skills (or lack thereof), but I love it.









I took my all time favorite picture, EVER. I don't know if it's the seven chins. Maybe the eyes going two different directions. Perhaps the lower lip doing some weird junk I dont even know how to describe. Most likely all of the above. But HOLY CROW this cracks me up.













FINALLY got my braces off. Pretty much was the best ever.
So, yup. That was pretty much it. Let's hope 2011 is just as awesome. :)

3 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

Just got to say, I love it when you blog!!! :)

Emily Jardine said...

Wai, wai, WAIT!

Since when did you turn FOURTEEN??

I'm pretty sure you're forever twelve.

Which, now that I think about it, makes our borderline incestual relationship even more sickening.

Hm.

I sure hope no one reports my awkward comment. That would be too bad.

Unknown said...

Haha I love you Victoria!!! oh, and that picture of you with NO braces is quite awesome,I wonder who took it??? hhmmm?? :D And just wanna tell you I love to read your blog!!