Thursday, December 2, 2010

Awwww.....

So, I hate blogging. I used to post daily when I was twelve*,


but I've just gotten really busy....


However, I live to creep all of your blogs. No flipping joke.


*By twelve, I mean actually twelve years of age. Not this awful, forever-Beehive state I'm stuck in.

Just thought I'd clear that up.



So I was reading the amazing, wonderful, lovely Jadyn Maree's blog...


and she nominated me for this. :)





Why she did this completely baffles me since I treat my blog like a poor, red-headed stepchild....but I don't question it. :)

So apparently I'm now obligated to post 10 things about me?
Yeah....

So, this is me and some random angry elf. Yup.

Anyways...

1. My hands are ALWAYS cold. Always. Whether it's July or December, they're always like 30 degrees colder than the rest of my freaking body. Holy obnoxious.

2. Since I could crawl, my parents have called me Captain of One-Man Accidents. I was an only child for five years, but I always managed to have a bump the size of baseball on my ginormous gourd of a head after playing. I gravitate towards walls apparently.

3. I... am Giselle. I dressed up as her for Halloween last year and won a costume contest, and was told by all the judges "You stayed in character all night... but that wasn't too hard for you, now was it?" Ouch.

4. I'm notorious for being obnoxiously know-it-all-ish. If I know a fact, I'm gonna blurt it out in superior tones just naturally. It's awful, I recognize that I do it, but it is what it is. I'll work on it. (probably not though.)

5. I genuinely hate getting compliments. When I deny something, I'm not fishing for compliments and trying to get you to keep telling me, I seriously just don't want to hear it. It's irrational and stupid, I know, but it seriously just irks me.

6. I like boys waaaay too much for a fourteen year old girl. It's proven to be problematic and I need to just be kept in a box until I can date. As dear Emily McPeek told me (jokingly I hope), "Toria, you're such a mans lady. Like a ladies man, but opposite."

7. I have no good pictures of my face. Literally. Every cool picture of me, I'm looking to the side or bent over laughing, or upside down. Once I get my braces off (NEXT WEEK! :D), this needs to change.

8. I can't wait to get out of high school, get my teaching degree, get married, and teach until I'm so pregnant I'm gonna asplode. Twill be great. :)

9. I pretty much idolize my five year old sister, Gracie. (AKA the random midget pictured above). She's hilarious, and never fails to make me smile.

10. I love the gospel with every fiber of my being. I've been so blessed in my life to never have gone through any serious trials, but I still have a testimony of this church and how it so absolutely, positively, 100% true. Seminary is pretty much my favorite place on earth and I'm so blessed to be in an amazing ward. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints=PERFECT.

So, that's me! Thanks Jadyn for nominating me! I love you!

10 people I think deserve this are definitely

Samantha H, Emily M, Jadyn H, Erika T, Alexa M,

Mi Madre-Renae A, Janelle D, Cori R, aaaand... I dunno. People.

I'm lame and don't know of any other bloggers. Haha.

2 comments:

Jadyn Maree said...

Ha ha ha, oh how I love you Victoria! Yo uare so adorable! And dude... duuude I know exactly what you mean by the whoel cold hands thing! My hands and feet are always FREEEZING no matter what time of year! :)

auntieED said...

Duuuuude! I love you. And I was going to nominate you, but you do neglect the blog. You'd be a beautiful blogger if you blogged sometimes. ;)