Thursday, July 21, 2011

A New, Fantastic Point of View

Guessss what?! If I start working out and doing p90x workouts with the parentals, I get a totally new amazing CAMERA!!!!! Gah I am so psyched!!!!



Oh, speaking of Psych......BEST. SHOW. EVER. Netflix has destroyed me. But seriously, it's one obscure 80's movie reference after another and nearly illegal amounts of hilarity. WATCH IT.



Anyways.... I got a tumblr. And it's actually extremely enjoyable, so YOU should get one too!! :D Srsly. Look me up yo. Right....... HERE.



Thaaaat's all. :)



{A Whole New World, Aladdin!}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh hey you. Yes you. Yeah, uh I officially love psych, just to inform you. Also I love the show the Good Guys, you should check it out. It will blow your mind. Ha! Who am I kidding it will blow your entire head off, it's so awesome! Wow, sometimes I crack my self up. Well I should probably stop ranting...but I am excited to have history together it will be da bomb.com. And I haves a tumblr too... I shall now follow you :) well yes that is all.